Shower Installation & Repair
A-1 Speedy Rooter And Plumbing
Highest-rated plumber & rooter service serving Orange County, CA for 12 years.
24/7 Residential & commercial plumbing service.
Screened & certified expert technicians.
Warranties on workmanship.
Shower Installation & Repair Services
Showers are an essential part of a our daily routine and lifestyle. Did you know many of your greatest inspirations can come from your time in the shower? But all of that can come to a screeching halt when you jump into your shower and discover that your shower head has low water pressure, or is blasting scalding hot water at an uncomfortable force. If you find that your shower is malfunctioning, and is turning your steamy hot showers into a cold dreary mess, then it’s time to call a professional to help you.
A-1 Speedy Rooter, and Plumbing Inc. offers shower repair and installation services! We’ll provide the perfect solution for all your shower needs! Call us today and we’ll send someone right over to fix the problem! Whether you have a leaky shower, a broken shower door, or a desire to turn your shower into a luxurious spa experience, our professionals will make your shower feel pleasant and new again! Are you dealing with an emergency repair issue? Our plumbers are on call and offer 24 hour emergency services, so don’t hesitate to give us a call at (714) 497-0869!
Is your shower feeling outdated? Are you dealing with some common repair issues? There are a few ways to make your shower experience pleasant again.
Here are some tips to take home:
Low Shower Pressure
When our customers complain of low water pressure from their showers, the first action we take is to check the shower head. Over time, limescale and mineral buildup can clog your shower head. Instead of a steady stream of water from your shower, you get a drippy mess. Clean shower heads will provide better water flow, and one way to have this is to use vinegar to remove the sediment.
- First, we recommend taking a gallon-sized plastic bag (or one that best fits the size of your shower head) and filling it up with vinegar.
- Second, take the bag and immerse your shower head into the vinegar, and using a rubber band, secure the hanging bag around the shower head.
- If your shower head is detachable, you can also remove the shower head and immerse it in the bag and set it aside.
- Leave the shower head immersed in the solution for at least an hour.
- After soaking the head in the solution, take an old toothbrush to brush away any left over build up.
- Lastly, reattach the shower head if needed, and run hot water through the shower head to clear out the solution.