Toilet Repair & Installation
A-1 Speedy Rooter And Plumbing
Highest-rated plumber & rooter service serving Orange County, CA for 12 years.
24/7 Residential & commercial plumbing service.
Screened & certified expert technicians.
Warranties on workmanship.
Toilet Repair & Installation Services
Are you having problems with your toilet? Whether your toilet is clogged, having problems flushing, or keeps running, dealing with a problematic toilet is not fun.
Worst of all, issues with your toilet can cause your water bills to skyrocket! A running toilet can waste an entire gallon of water in just half an hour!
Don’t let your toilet’s problems create more headaches for you! Call us today to get your toilet repaired! In the case that your toilet is broken and needs to be replaced, we can also help you install your brand new toilet!
A-1 Speedy Rooter, and Plumbing Inc. offers toilet repair and installation services. We’ll provide the perfect solution for all your bathroom needs!
Call us and we’ll send someone right over to fix your toilet problems! Do you have a leaky toilet, an issue with your toilet’s flush valve, or a need to get a brand new toilet? Our plumbing professionals are available to help you with all your toilet repair and installation needs!
Are you dealing with an emergency repair issue? Our plumbers are on call and offer 24 hours emergency services, so don’t hesitate to give us a call at (714) 497-0869!
Do You Have a Leaky Toilet?
- First of all, leaky toilets are no friend to you and your home’s water bills. If left undetected, a leaky toilet can cause enormous water waste. As a result, you’ll send your money down the drain at a rapid pace! Don’t let unnecessary water waste create more problems for you!
- If you suspect your toilet may be leaking, but are uncertain, here is a way to help you properly diagnose the problem.
- To detect a leaky toilet, use food coloring drops.
- First, you will need to remove the toilet’s tank lid.
- Then, pour a few drops of the food coloring into the toilet’s water tank and wait for half an hour.
- Do not flush the toilet while you are waiting.
- Lastly, watch where the dyed water flows.
- If you see any of the dyed water leak out into the toilet bowl, it confirms that your toilet has a leak.
Call a plumber to help you address this issue as soon as possible! Call (714) 497-0869 for immediate assistance from A-1 Speedy Rooter, and Plumbing Inc.!
Do You Need A New Toilet?
If you are dealing with repeated issues with your current toilet, it might be time to replace it with a new one!